Cambium Networks has announced a distribution agreement with Ingram Micro India to provide reliable, cost-effective wireless narrowband SCADA, broadband backhaul, last mile access and Wi-Fi solutions to connectindustrial, enterprise, and rural locations. Cambium Networks and Ingram Micro India will work together across India and other South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) countries.
“Service providers, enterprise and industrial customers need connectivity,” saysNavneet Singh Bindra, Executive Director, Advanced Solutions at Ingram Micro. “Cambium Networks’proven solutions and reputation for technical innovation gives our partners and customers industry leading solutions at competitive prices.”
As a part of the engagement, Ingram Micro India will focus on:
- Wi-Fi – cloud and controller-managed Wi-Fi for enterprise and hospitality
- cnPilot™ e410and cnPilot e600enterprise indoor 802.11ac wave 2 connectivity
- cnPilot e500 enterprise outdoor 802.11ac coverage
- Service provider – enabling wide area wireless connectivity with Cambium Networks Fixed Wireless Access solutions
- PMP 450m with unique cnMedusa Massive MU-MIMO technology
- ePMP™ 2000coupled with Cambium Networks’Elevate technology breathes new life into legacy alternative 802.11 based networks enabling higher capacity and denser network buildouts
- Industrial – licensed narrowband radio solutions for SCADA and wide-band point-to-point and point-to-multipoint for CCTV and remote access solutions
- cnReach™ licensed narrowband wireless networking
- PTP 650 for demanding point-to-point Ethernet bridges
“Cambium Networks’wireless broadband solutions offer high capacity, low latency, and high reliability when it comes to wireless broadband solutions,” says HimanshuMotial, Vice President of Sales for Cambium Networks. “Interconnectivity is the need of the hour for customers across the board, our partnership with Ingram Micro India will address this growing demand. Ingram Micro India’s strength in reaching new partners and customers will increase connectivity and business efficiency in the SAARC countries.”
Cambium Networks’ ability to collectively fully serve the enterprise and industrial markets in India is further enhanced by their large development center located in Bangalore. The ability for development resources to engage directly with enterprise and commercial customers locally and on a real-time basis, often face-to-face, provides immeasurable benefit to the customer, Ingram Micro India,and Cambium Networks.