Keysight Technologies unveiled PathWave, the industry’s first software platform that integrates design, test, measurement and analysis. As a result, PathWave enables customers to accelerate innovation and product development from concept through manufacturing and deployment.
PathWave is based on Keysight’s industry-leading, proven expertise to ensure consistency, accuracy and measurement integrity. The software platform provides customers with flexible and immediate access to the design and test tools they need, when they need them.
The interoperability of the design and test tools and advanced data management significantly speeds the product development cycle, eliminating the need to re-create individual measurements and test plans at each discrete stage of the process.
PathWave is an open, scalable, and predictive software platform that integrates hardware and software at every stage in the product development workflow. It combines design software, instrument control, and application-specific test software in an open development environment allowing users to create high-performance solutions fast.
- Open. PathWave connects and integrates all design and test resources:
o Provides open APIs which allow for simplified and rapid customization
o Easily integrates best-in-class technology, including 3rd party software and hardware
o Quickly connects compatible hardware to speed test workflows and enhance productivity
- Scalable. PathWave offers flexible computing power that scales to meet varying workloads:
o Operates locally, in the cloud, or both to accelerate design and test computations
o Processes test data across the workflow, locally or in the cloud
o Saves transition time between development phases in your design and test workflow
- Predictive. PathWave provides powerful analytics tools for faster troubleshooting:
o Quickly delivers comprehensive data analytics to identify trends and troubleshoot issues
o Monitors the utilization and health of each test resource for improved productivity and scheduling
o Captures and analyzes big data for faster, more effective workflow processes
PathWave offers a set of integrated software products for the entire design, test and verification workflow. These products are connected, interoperable, and rapidly reconfigurable, delivering the industry’s most efficient workflow that enables customers to:
- Allocate the right computing resources where and when needed
- Evaluate collected data to optimize workflow
- Ensure new hardware and software works with existing hardware to maximize ROI
- Predict bottlenecks and rapidly correct to ensure efficient workflow process
- Review project status from anywhere to maintain completion commitments