Qlik announced an enhanced Qlik Partner Program (QPP) and details on the first-ever dedicated BI market Managed Service Provider partner offering today at its annual Connections customer and partner conference. The QPP has evolved in multiple areas to make it easier to engage with Qlik, find seamless alignment with Qlik’s overall go-to-market strategy, and increase partner revenue through new pricing structures that drive growth for partner ecosystems.
The Qlik Partner Program, based on a globally-consistent three-tier program framework (Elite, Select and Authorized), is moving to a more value-based model that includes clear business benefits and requirements per tier. Partners have the ability to access tier based benefits and are rewarded for identifying and helping close new Qlik opportunities via deal registration.
The key highlight of the 2018 QPP enhancements is the launch of the Managed Service Provider (MSP) offering, the first of its kind in the BI market. Strategic use of data will determine market leaders in the analytics economy.
MSPs have an opportunity to help customers through digital transformations by not only more effectively acquiring, managing and maintaining data, but also analyzing it to create new services and revenue sources. Qlik’s MSP offering empowers partners to help customers make better business decisions, fundamentally transforming a customer’s ability to innovate and compete while fortifying MSP customer loyalty and revenue.
“Deloitte is excited to be part of Qlik’s MSP partner offering. We’ve leveraged the Qlik platform to build several industry-leading analytic applications on a ‘next-generation’ architecture that provides our clients with access to their data where it exists. This gives us the opportunity to offer our Qlik-powered solutions as a hosted service through a subscription model that is flexible and cost-effective, and matches the way that many clients are buying,” said Scott Barnes, Managing Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP.
“Qlik’s program is extending our business opportunities by helping us deploy solutions and services in a way never before possible,” said Alejandro Martinez, CEO USA & Canada for SDG Group. “The MSP offering will accelerate the deployment of Qlik to customers, and enable us to bring customers “Analytics as a Service” by combining business, application, data and infrastructure services in a modern and scalable way.”
Additional 2018 Qlik Partner Program enhancements effective May 9, 2018, include:
- Partner-exclusive Segment Aligned to Qlik’s Go-to-Market Strategy – New partner-led approach in broader commercial segment and aligned resell incentives to cover that segment.
- Subscription Licensing Combined with Volume-Based Pricing – To support the buying behaviors in purchasing subscription licensing.
- Simplified Revenue Requirements – Revenue requirements will be tracked against partner’s total book of business, recognizing the partner’s total contribution to Qlik’s success with clearer discount structures.
- Lowered Deal Registration / Sales Performance Discount Thresholds – Partners can maximize earning potential by driving the elements of the sales cycle.
- New: Net New Logo Deal Incentives – Qlik continues to grow, and with this all-new element for resellers Qlik is incentivizing partners to expand their business and capture more market share with recognition for driving value.
- Streamlined Partnering Structure – Previous Resell and Influence Tracks are now consolidated into a single, new Solution Provider Track.
“Data fuels company growth and opportunity, and it’s crucial that customers can rely on their trusted partners to deliver analytics innovations that will help drive that growth,” said Chris Moore, Qlik’s Senior Vice President, Partners & Alliances. “With our one of its kind MSP offering and the enhancements to our overall partner program, Qlik continues to make it easier than ever for partners of all sizes to bring advanced capabilities to their customers to help them win in the analytics economy.”