The rise in mobile technology is evident with the ever-increasing number of available mobile apps for download. Mobile gadgets like phones and tablets have rapidly become the most widely used and the most essential technology in the world.
Desktop computers have long taken a back seat as users demand convenience and look for something that can keep up with how they live. The rise of mobile technology naturally birthed other digital phenomena like mobile software applications or mobile apps and in the business side, mobile marketing. A lot of brands use mobile-first strategy for seamless customer journey and find a way to be with their customer every step of the way.
Imagine being in a store with everything you like, but sadly you can’t have them all. Let us make the job easier for you with this guide in choosing the best apps.
1. For the movies – series buff in you
- Hotstar – Hotstar is an online video streaming platform owned by Novi Digital Entertainment Private Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Star India Private Limited. Hotstar currently offers over 50,000 hours of TV content and movies across 8 languages, and every major sport covered live. Highly evolved video streaming technology and a high attention to quality of experience across devices and platforms, make Hotstar the most complete video destination for Over The Top (OTT) video consumers.
- Amazone Prime – Amazon Prime is a paid subscription service offered by Amazon.com that gives users access to free one-day delivery, streaming video/music and other benefits for a monthly or yearly fee. As of April 2017, Prime has more than 80 million paying users
- Find the gamer in you
- RummyCircle :- RummyCircle.com is India’s Largest Online Rummy site which provides you with the best Rummy experience. The ultimate platform for playing Indian rummy card game is available on desktop as well as app based platforms. Online Rummy at RummyCircle is easy , safe and totally fun. With a high quality interface that has the latest security features, it ensures that your Rummy playing experience is entertaining to the core while also being convenient. It offer regular Rummy card games tournaments in Classic Indian Rummy, 13 Card Rummy formats where players can win big cash prizes. So, come be a part of this large community, playing Rummy card games from across India.
- Candy Crush Saga – Candy Crush Saga is a free-to-play match-three puzzle video game released by King on April 12, 2012, for Facebook; other versions for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Windows 10 followed. It is a variation on their browser game Candy Crush.
- To keep a track of all the latest updates
- Way2Online – Way2Online is a Hyderabad-based ‘media on mobile’ company that caters to seekers of news & information both in English and regional Indian languages. Its mission is to create a fresh news experience with strong focus on all things local, and understanding what dominates the news space every day. Way2Online news app was incepted in December 2015.
- Inshorts – Inshorts is India’s highest-rated news app, with more than 8 million downloads on Android and iOS. The app curates the most significant news items of the day, across categories like national, world, politics, business, sports, technology and entertainment, in just 60 words with a link to read the stories that interest them, in detail. Inshorts also continues to be India’s highest-rated news app on Android since January 2014 with a rating of 4.6, and in 2015 was included by Google India in its list of 50 best Android apps from India. By mid-2016, Inshorts garnered more than 8 million downloads on Android and iOS and is serving more than One billion page views every month since.
- To keep yourself fit
- Fitpass: This app enables you to get yourself a pass to workout anywhere, anytime across 1350+ gyms and fitness studios in Delhi NCR only for Rs.999 per month, fitpass gives its users the flexibility to workout when they want, how they want and where they want. Fitpass users have access to unparalleled variety of choices from Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, Aerobics, MMA, Cross Fit, circuit training, kickboxing, spinning, bootcamp and many many more. Fitpass is an app based service available on iOS & Android. Fitpass is successfully removing friction and creating marketplace efficiency through technology.
- Nike + Run Club – Nike+ Run Club app is your perfect running partner. Whether you’re just getting started or getting ready for another race, the Nike+ Run Club app surrounds you with everyone and everything you need to run better. With the motivation of millions of runners behind you and expert guidance around every turn, we’ll help you reach your goals—and have more fun doing it.