Hitachi Data Systems recently announced its first annual user conference,NEXT 2017 will be held September 18-21, 2017 in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Resort. Hitachi is inviting customers, developers, partners, industry experts and thought leaders to learn about the latest developments in using data for better social and business outcomes – as only Hitachi can.
With the theme of “Lead What’s Next,” attendees will experience the latest solutions and services that will help them compete and win in today’s dynamic digital environment.
Customers will learn from Hitachi’s expertise in integrating information technology (IT) with the operational technologies (OT) to drive down costs, be more efficient and innovate faster. NEXT 2017 attendees will get a first-hand look at the latest technology advancements in machine learning, automation, artificial intelligence, analytics and data management – and the business benefits those solutions deliver across industries.
Chief information officers, chief data officers and other business leaders will learn from and network with their peers across industries such as financial services, manufacturing, health care, transportation, telecommunications, energy.
Hitachi will unveil a number of new innovations at the show including a significant announcement on the the company’s own transformation.
At NEXT 2017, attendees can:
- Hear keynotes from Hitachi executives on the company’s vision and strategy, including Mr. Toshiaki Higashihara, President and CEO, Hitachi, Ltd.
- Learn from Hitachi customers on what matters most in the digital revolution.
- Meet face to face with business transformation thought leaders and technology visionaries and experts .
- Watch as Geoffrey Moore, noted speaker, advisor and author of Crossing the Chasm and other bestsellers, offers his unique perspective on digital transformation by examining it as a maturity model for digital systems.
- Listen to Dr. Michio Kaku, author, host of several science TV programs, internationally recognized authority on Einstein’s unified field theory and on the prediction of trends affecting business, medicine, finance and society.
- Attend breakout sessions tailored to specific interests in digital transformation, enterprise IT, industrial IoT, financial services and urban development.
- Experience the vast Solutions Showcase with demonstrations from Hitachi companies and their partners.
- Network with industry peers and Hitachi’s partner ecosystem.
- Watch the announcement of Hitachi’s inaugural Transformation Award winners, recognizing customers who have transformed their businesses in partnership with Hitachi.
- Enjoy the NEXT closing event with A-list entertainment.
NEXT 2017 Registration
Registration for NEXT 2017 is now live! The $795 ticket is available at the introductory price of $299. To register to attend Hitachi NEXT 2017, please visit HitachiNEXT.com. Registered attendees will receive dymanic updates on new additions to the agenda in the weeks leading up to the event.