In this new and unique column, we are going to throw some light on the succession plans of various IT channel partners. This article will help our readers to know about the future of the channel partner ecosystem. Let's read about some of the partners who have been working in the IT domain for the past 20-30 years and are passing the baton to the next-gen leaders.
PCAIT or Progressive Channels Association of Information Technology is a well-known association in Delhi. It comprises a list of members who have been a part of the IT industry for more than 20 to 30 years. After being a part of this industry for a considerable time several members have incorporated succession plans for their businesses.
Let's talk about Six Companies that included second-generation in the management and are implementing succession plans as channel partners -
- Targus Technologies was started by Col. Balwinder Singh in the year 1997. Later on, in 2005 his son Raunaq Singh joined him and took the venture ahead successfully. He completed his master's in Computer Science Business and IT from the University of Chicago in 2004. Currently, Raunaq Singh is running the operations as Director & CEO.
- Park Network Pvt. Ltd, where Abhishek Gupta has joined his father Ajaya Gupta as Associate Director. He is a B.tech from BITS, Pilani. Abhishek Gupta has been part of the firm for the past 10 years and slowly taking charge of all the facets of the organization. He is an ardent technology enthusiast and taking Park Network to places ahead.
- Spark Technologies a brainchild of Sewak Nautiyal and Rajesh Budhwar is also heading towards this transition. Where the next generation is joining the bandwagon. Priyank Budhwar son of Rajesh Budhwar is heading the marketing department as their marketing manager. He completed his Bachelor's in Business Administration at Benett University in the year 2020.
- RAHInfotech founded by Ashok Kumar has carved its name in the network and security domain. Recently Rahul Yadav son of Founder and MD Ashok Kumar has joined the team as Head of Revenue Operations. He completed his Bachelor of Arts degree in Management Studies in 2022 from the University of Leicester. With his fresh ideas, Rahul Yadav is assisting his father and paving his way to a bright future ahead.
- Supertron India has carved a niche for itself. It has a presence in 26 states in India. This venture was started by Vishnu Kumar Bhandari. He is now leading the company as Chairman & Managing Director. In recent years, his son Vipul Bhandari has joined the business as a Business Development Manager. He is working towards building business relations and reaching new clients.
- Modi Infosol is a name to reckon with. A venture of Shyam Modi. He laid the foundation in the year 1989. This business runs in the family. With Anuj Modi, Vivek Modi, and Atul Modi serving on the board of directors. This generation is taking the company ahead. While they began their professional journey in the early 2000s, They continued to uphold the legacy and walk on the path shown by Shyam Modi and his brother JP Modi till now.
There are several other names on this list that are witnessing a transformation with a new generation taking over. We will cover about them in our upcoming articles.