Microsoft has unveiled new business solutions and capabilities for Microsoft Dynamics 365, including new integrations with LinkedIn, to fuel the digital transformation of businesses. As the rate of disruption increases, customers are striving towards enhancing the business processes and systems used to run operations, connect with customers, manage teams and eventually, drive better business outcomes. The LinkedIn Integration aims at improving the efficiency of the sales team as well as provide a modern talent solution to the HR arm of businesses.
Dynamics 365 for Sales is already helping salespeople with improved experiences. This new integration of Dynamics 365 with LinkedIn will further enable salespeople to deliver better outcomes using insights from LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn’s 500 million professionals. Sales Navigator with Dynamics 365 will boost the effectiveness of salespeople by tapping into their professional networks and relationships, giving them the ability to improve their pipeline by:
- Leveraging signals across email, CRM and LinkedIn to get contextual recommendations for the next best action within Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Engaging buyers with tailored content throughout the account lifecycle, and getting account and lead updates.
- Building strong relationships with existing contacts through access to LinkedIn profile details.
Microsoft has also made it easier for customers to take advantage of this solution by introducing a single offer that brings together LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 for Sales at about half the cost of competitive solutions in the market, available in July.
Dynamics 365 for Talent, a new solution for HR organizations that integrates with LinkedIn Recruiter, has also been announced by Microsoft. This solution will help the companies to better manage and nurture talent and human resource. From sourcing and recruiting, to onboarding and retention, Dynamics 365 for Talent provides a 360-degree view of your workforce with modules that empower an organization to:
- Access the best talent, more quickly, with LinkedIn Recruiter integrations.
- Deliver personalized onboarding experiences to employees.
- Maintain an up-to-date view of employee experiences.
- Drive operational excellence, measure business impact and improve program effectiveness.
Apart from the LinkedIn integration, Microsoft has also announced more features for Dynamics 365:
- New industry solutions including Dynamics 365 for Retail, a new point solution for retailers, along with industry-focused apps coming to AppSource from Microsoft’s ISV partners.
- Empowering small to mid-size organizations with Dynamics 365 Business Edition apps for Sales and Marketing, available in preview July 1
- New industry-specific solutions available in Microsoft AppSource
With Dynamics 365, Microsoft continues to deliver modern, intelligent experiences and services that connect all the data across your enterprise to help you make better, faster decisions and achieve optimal outcomes.