Mindtree has been recognized by technology research and advisory firm ISG for its SAP HANA and SAP Leonardo expertise. The annual ISG Provider LensTM SAP HANA Quadrant Report evaluates service providers based on ongoing ISG research programs, interviews with ISG advisors, briefings with services providers and analysis of publicly available market information from multiple sources. In the 2018 SAP report, ISG credits Mindtree for its rapidly developing capabilities and expertise in cloud services, a core part of many organizations’ SAP infrastructure.
Mindtree, which offers its SAP practice under the Bluefin brand, is positioned as follows:
- SAP Cloud Platform, SAP’s foundation for SAP Leonardo, which is SAP’s application platform for emerging technology services: “Leader”
- SAP S/4 HANA, SAP’s business suite of services: “Rising Star”
- SAP B/W4 HANA, SAP’s business intelligence and data warehouse: “Rising Star”
ISG credits Mindtree with strong differentiation in the areas of:
- Hyperscale collaboration: An SAP Lighthouse Partner with a history of development and co-innovation with SAP, Mindtree works with all hyperscale cloud providers, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google, Virtustream and SAP.
- Strong and differentiated intellectual property: Mindtree created the on-time and in-full (OTIF) order fulfillment suite to help consumer packaged goods companies gain superior supply chain optimization and visibility. It is one of the first certified industry accelerators on SAP Leonardo. Additionally, Mindtree uses its unique machine learning application service, part of its proprietary ATLAS toolkit, to intelligently route support tickets or suggest known fixes learned from previous SAP issues.
“Mindtree has made a strategic, organizational commitment to developing an unmatched skillset around SAP services, and it’s great to see ISG recognize the unique strengths of our SAP practice Bluefin,” said Arun Rangaraju, Senior Vice President and Global head of Mindtree’s Enterprise Apps business. “There are many service providers out there but the ISG report clearly demonstrates our differentiated set of services that help clients accelerate the return on their SAP investment.”
Coming on the heels of Mindtree’s announcement in May 2018 that it has made a strategic commitment to SAP Leonardo, the ISG report further validates Mindtree’s strategic focus on developing new SAP-focused service offerings, its unique ideation centers, and an SAP global center of excellence.