NetApp has announced its annual Asia-Pacific (APAC) Partner Excellence Award winners. Presented during this year’s virtual NetApp Partner Summit, these awards recognize partners that have demonstrated outstanding commitment toward customer success and revenue growth.
These partners have excelled in selling NetApp solutions in categories, such as cloud, the FlexPod platform, AI, data protection and backup as a service in the past fiscal year, by building differentiated specializations in key focus areas of the NetApp Unified Partner Program.
The award-winning, recently updated NetApp Unified Partner Program enables partners to gain a competitive advantage, grow their business, increase margin opportunity, and attain an optimal return on relationships. With NetApp’s industry-leading portfolio of hybrid cloud data services and data management solutions, partners are well-positioned to help enterprises accelerate digital transformation and unlock the power of data wherever it resides: on-premises, in multiple clouds, or anywhere in between.
APAC Partner Excellence Award Winners for NetApp’s Fiscal Year 2021 (FY’21):
- Partner of the Year: SysOne Co Ltd (South Korea)
- Distributor of the Year: Zero One Technology Co., Ltd (Taiwan)
- Service Partner of the Year: ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation (CTC) (Japan)
- Growth Partner of the Year: Amidas Hong Kong Limited (Hong Kong)
- New Account Acquisition Partner of the Year: Otsuka Corporation (Japan)
- Cloud Partner of the Year: ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation (CTC) (Japan)
- Solution Innovation Partner Awards: (AI): SoftFusion Co Ltd (South Korea), (FlexPod): PT. Mastersystem Infotama (Indonesia), (Data Protection Alliance): Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Pvt. Ltd. (India), (Backup as a Service): Global Storage (Australia)
- Global Systems Integrator (GSI) Partner of the Year: Accenture (ASEAN)
“We are especially proud to acknowledge our partners’ successes in helping our customers navigate the most challenging period we have ever seen,” said Wendy Koh, Vice President, Channel & Alliance, APAC, NetApp. “Our partners are critical to the growth and success of our business across the region. Through our Unified Partner Program, we are committed to a long-term investment strategy, so that our strategic partners have profitable growth opportunities to continue doing what they do best – helping customers derive the most value from their data to achieve exceptional business outcomes.”